You can upload multiple files simultaneously using FileManager, provided that these files are of supported file types. The supported file types are:
- Audio: aac, aif, aifc, aiff, flac, m3u, mid, midi, mpa, mp3, ra, ram, wav, wave, wma
- Compressed Files: 7z, ace, bz, bz2, bzip, bzip2, gz, tar, rar, taz, tgz, zip
- Flash movies: fla, swf
- Fonts: fnt, fon, otf, ttf
- HTML/CSS: css, htm, html, shtm, shtml, xht, xhtml
- Images: bmp, dwf, gif, ico, jpg, jpeg, png, psd, psp, svg, tif, tiff
- MS Access: accdb, accde, accdt, accdr, mdb
- MS Excel: xlam, xls, xlt, xlsb, xlsx, xlsm, xltx, xltm
- MS PowerPoint: ppam, ppt, pps, ppsx, pptx, pptm, pot, potm, potx
- MS Word: doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx
- OpenOffice: odb, odc, odf, odg, odi, odm, odp, ods, odt, otc, otf, otg, oth, oti, otp, ots, ott
- PDFs: pdf
- Text: csv, dat, ini, log, rtf, txt
- Scripts: asp, aspx, cfm, cgi, inc, js, php, php3, php4, php5, phtm, phtml, pl, pm, py, sql
- System Files: htaccess, htpasswd
- Video: 3gp, asf, avi, mpg, mpeg, mov, mp4, qt, rm, wmv
- XML: xml, xsl, xslt
To upload files:
Log into FileManager to display a list of directories in your account
- Navigate to the directory where you wish to place the uploaded files
- Click the Upload icon, above the files list. The Upload Files dialog is displayed
- Click Browse. A dialog to select files is displayed. Notice that the Files of type filter is set to All Supported Filetypes.
- If you wish to upload files of a specific type, select that type from the filter drop down. It will make searching for these files easier.
- If you wish to upload files of different types, leave the filter on All Supported Filetypes.
- Navigate to the directory containing the files
- Select the files to upload
- If you do not see a file that you wish to upload, check to make sure that its file type is supported. Only files of supported file types are shown.
- Click Open. The files appear on the list of the Upload Files dialog.
Note: If a file already exists in your destination directory it will appear in red in the Upload Files dialog. The file being uploaded will overwrite the existing file in your directory.
- Click Upload. The files are uploaded into the chosen directory.